Uglemor undskylder. Der er ikke noget på dansk i dag.
Over at the A to Z Challenge Joyce @ From This Side of the Pond is guest posting about The ABC's of why I Still Blog. Some of her reasons are sure to be the same as mine. But I want to make my own ABC before I read hers and comment on it.
A is for Accessibility.
On a blog you can always find older posts, photos and even the very beginning.
B is for Blogger.
Despite it's antics and bugs it's still the one that fits me.
C is for Comments.
Without these, blogging would not be the same!
D is for Discovering.
I have seen and experienced so much via blogging. I am curious, and blogging is a way to get an insight in other peoples' lives, that I would never get any other way.
E is for Escape.
When I'm sad, worried or down, reading what you all are up to, fills me with gratitude, wonder and thankfulness over the big world and its many inhabitants.
F is for Friends.
I've made friends all over the world by blogging. If I ever get rich, I'll go and see their cities and places, and maybe have a cup of tea or coffee with them in person -- and raise a glass to Elephants Child at the Kangaroo spot in Canberra.
G is for Gardens.
I love to see what other people are growing in their gardens. Here I get to look over the fences.
H is for Home.
I can stay home while travelling, and invite others to my home without travelling too.
I is for Ideas.
J is for Journal.
My blog is a journal where I can revisit and re-find things I forgot.
K is for Kangaroos.
L is for Light.
Blogging shines a light on life. A light that makes me see things I would not have deemed interesting without this light.
M is for Mother.
I began by following mommyblogs, Moms of Many and suchlike -- from which not a single one is still blogging as far as I know. I learned lots about bringing up kids, homeschooling, and "family management" from these.
N is for Nuances and nostalgia.
O is for Open.
A blog is always open. Just step in! And OWLS. Never forget the owls.
P is for Poetry.
Poetry Monday has made me write more poetry - and read more poetry - than I would have done on my own.
Q is for Questions.
I love when people pose questions in the comments.
R is for Readers.
Thanks to every one of you!
S is for Seasons.
Blogging ebb and flow like the seasons. I hope and think we're soon in for a springtime flood again.
T is for Thankful.
Ten Things of Thankful is a challenge, I do not do myself. But reading others' Thankfuls enrichen my life.
U is for Understanding.
V is for Vocabulary.
One more thing that blogging enhances.
W is for Wonder and for Words and for writing.
Words for Wednesday has had me writing stories I never knew I could write.
X is for Xenophobia.
For which blogging is an antidote.
Y is for Yarn!
Z is for Zeal.
I hope to preserve this for blogging for a long time yet.
Never forget the owls, or Sue’s kangaroos. I hope to read your blog for many years, too.
SvarSletI love your ABC list, and will never forget Sue's kangaroos or your owls, nor mimi's thankful lists.
SvarSletAlso would like to know if you are interested in continuing with Words for Wednesday in 2027 and stick with July as your month?