The Wednesday hex hit again. I copy/pasted this from River's blog Tuesday evening, fully expecting to write something Wednesday - which was then tomorrow, now it's yesterday ;)
River wrote:
Since it becomes Wednesday in some parts of the world while it is still Tuesday here, i am providing the prompts now, so you can work on them and post them when it's Wednesday where you are.
This week’s prompts are:
Mood
Peanut
Weakness
Novel
Ride
Jump
and/or the following archaic or seldom used words
Asunder (apart)
Nary (none)
Rantipole (behaving in a romping or rude manner)
Now I made the mistake of reading Mimi's story ... I migth succeed in writing something later on ...
-- -- -- - - - -
Tuesday's Wordle. I'd still like a "Sea of Yellow" achievement.
Wordle 1.886 4/6
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Dear readers and co-bloggers, now commenting is again possible on almost all blogs.
We're still waiting for the blogrolls to update, so if you think I'm slow in commenting this might be why.
While waiting for an update on this, know that I'm still reading and enjoying your blogs, albeit a bit later than any of us would like.
You deserve a Sea of Yellow. Meanwhile, I hope everything works out and you can work on a story soon.
SvarSletI hope you manage to write something.
SvarSlet