Dear readers and co-bloggers. Once again we're waiting for the blogrolls to update. If you think I'm slow in commenting this might be why.
It’s a good autumn colour.
It is, but I read River's Milk chocolate first, and now I can't unsee it :D
It looks a bit like milk chocolate.
You're right! I see milk chocolate in our future Sunday Selections ;)
I like this Smoky Rose - like hot chocolate with a dash of milk. It really is a good color for October.Have a lovely day.
Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar, og prøver at svare på alle kommentarer .I am grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
It’s a good autumn colour.
SvarSletIt is, but I read River's Milk chocolate first, and now I can't unsee it :D
SletIt looks a bit like milk chocolate.
SvarSletYou're right! I see milk chocolate in our future Sunday Selections ;)
SletI like this Smoky Rose - like hot chocolate with a dash of milk. It really is a good color for October.
SvarSletHave a lovely day.