fredag den 17. juli 2026

Fredagsfrustration - eller snarere -undren
Friday Frustration -- or rather Astonishment

I går løste jeg Wordle med bare grønne bogstaver, og det gav mig et badge, "Sea of Green".
I dag løste jeg Wordle med bare gule bogstaver. Hvorfor er der ikke et "Sea of Yellow" for det?

-- 🟨   🟩 --

Yesterday I solved the Wordle with only green letters, and had the badge Sea of Green to show for it.
Today I solved the Wordle with only yellow letters. Why am I not given a Sea of Yellow badge for this?

I går / Yesterday:

Wordle 1.853 3/6
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I dag / Today:

Wordle 1.854 3/6
🟨🟨⬜🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Gårsdagens / Yesterday's Sea of Green:

4 kommentarer:

  1. I do not pretend to know what is in the minds of the people who publish this. Congratulations on the two wins, with all greens and with all yellows.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Neither do I, but I can't stop wondering ...
      Thanks.

      Slet
  2. Maybe the green is the one to aim for?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes of course the green is the one to aim for. But it's also quite tough to guess the word without accidentally placing even one letter in the right place. It should have it's own achievement ;)

      Slet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar, og prøver at svare på alle kommentarer .

I am grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.