lørdag den 7. januar 2023

Temperatur 2022

As promised a follow up on my Draw the Temperatures of 2022 post.

To the right my thermometer for colouring purposes. Maybe bigger increments would have been good. Ie. 0 - 5 - 10 - 15 ... instead of 0 - 4 - 8 - 12 ... Then only the real hot days in July and August would have been pink. But this is what I did.






The first three months. In the middle of January I got the idea of three-coloured days for maximum, minimum and average temperatures, instead of uniform average temperature codes. But I waited until February to implement it. It's nicer, but a bit more fuzzy. 

The yellow dates in January means a day with more than one hour of continuous sunshine - this is denoted by circling the date in yellow from February 1st onwards. Drops mean rain, asterisks mean snow, and small slashes lots of wind. 

April - May - June:

July - August September - in August the temperatures hit a high of 31.9 Celsius; it was hot.

October - November - December. You can see the first frost in October (grey contour on Oct. 19); always around our autumn holidays.
And I just saw an error. Decembers minimum should be -11.1 Celsius.

Maximum temperature 31.9 degrees (August 4th) Minimum -11.1 ( December 16th). Average 9.5.
In total 1910 hours of sunshine. 562 mm of precipitation. Updated since I drew the last lines here.

3 kommentarer:

  1. I agree. It is pretty, and i'm not sure i could keep up.

    SvarSlet
  2. Pretty and - if not exactly a lot of work - more work than I felt like giving. In the end it was only my stubborn streak that led me to continue through the last months.

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.