tirsdag den 31. januar 2023

Månedens farve -- FEBRUAR -- Colour of the Month

Månedens farve for februar 2023 er --  The colour of the month for February 2023 is



Jeg havde lidt bøvl med denne her. Baggrunden på farve-generatorens side er næsten den samme som månedens farve, der er lidt grålig i det. Så den har fået en bred, hvid kant.

I had some trouble with this colour, as the background of the Randomizer is almost the same as this colour - a very light grey actually. I added a true white border to the swatch.

6 kommentarer:

  1. Thanks for the reminder. I will try and incorporate the colour in at least some of my posts this month (including Words for Wednesday).

    SvarSlet
  2. While i'm not sure any of my whites will match this particular white exactly, i will try to use the color white in WfW posts and find at least one interesting picture for a Sunday Selections of something near it.

    SvarSlet
    Svar

    1. Matching a colour exactly is almost impossible. Just something white - or pale grey should do it ;)

      Slet
  3. There are far too many shades of white, and on paint charts I see, some of them should be in the grey or yellow section. The signal white definitely looks grey to me.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. This one is more white than grey - at least as I see it - but as we have a colour where half of us say 'blue' while other half say 'green' I almost never discuss colours. It's a matter of culture, vision and so much more. I hope you find something fitting this white/grey colour in your surroundings.

      Slet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.