fredag den 26. juni 2020

DNB of the Day 5

Countdown: Summer vacation begins in 1 day.

Which blog?
I can't see which of my blog I'm currently writing a blog post for. Well usually I know, but sometimes I dual wield, and then it is nice to know where I am, An added complication is the tendency to go to the main / first blog whenever I go back via the Back to Blogger arrow top left.



Phew; 14 blog posts in a week, and 3 posts in one day - this must be some kind of record for me. I promise not to keep up with this breakneck posting speed for long now, tomorrow will be the last day with more than one post I hope.

3 kommentarer:

  1. I have been grateful for your multitude of posts and will almost certainly go back to them later today when I wrestle with New Blogger to prepare my Sunday Selections post. Thank you.

    SvarSlet
  2. What i do not know is how i will deal with pictures.

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.