onsdag den 26. oktober 2022

Z to A :: Zip through Autumn ~ 5

Now it's over midnight 26th of October, I forgot about Zip through Autumn, but better late than never, I hope.

The theme for this past period was Recommend, Questions for visitors   

Recommend: I seldom recommend anything on my blog. I tell about the things I like and the things I dislike, but only seldom do I recommend anybody to try or do this, or refrain from that. This for me tastes too much of "besserwisser" if you know what I mean

Questions for visitors: I have one question, that I would really like to hear everybody's opinion on:
  • Is it OK to comment on somebody's blog only if he or she commented on your blog first?
I mean, if every blogger adhered to this principle, we would very soon have no-one commenting anywhere. I comment if I think the blogger I'm visiting wrote something good, interesting, or nice - if it makes me think of something I did then I maybe tell this; or if a blogger tells something sad, I leave a word or two of commiserating, maybe consolation; if I disagree with a blogger, I sometimes say so, but mostly I just leave without commenting, because I don't want to start a discussion, and I often feel in the minority.
But the question to answer is:
  • Is it OK to comment on somebody's blog only if he or she commented on your blog first?

--  ✅ --

Here's a link and the list of dates and prompts. So if you care to join, get on board.

Sept 21- 27 ~  Zero excuses, Yearn to
Sept 28- Oct 4 ~ Xenodochy in blogging, Why blog
Oct 5- Oct 11 ~  Variety, Unique to my blog
Oct 12- Oct 18 ~ Ten-year plan, SMART goals

Oct 19- Oct 25 ~ Recommend, Questions for visitors
Oct 26- Nov 1 ~ Priorities, Open
Nov 2- Nov 7 ~ Never blog this, Motivating
Nov 9- Nov 15 ~ Lesson, Know where I've been
Nov 16- Nov 22 ~ Joy and Job in blogging, Ideas
Nov 23- Nov 29 ~ Happy Habits, Goal of your blog for remaining 2022
Nov 30- Dec 6 ~ Fortitude, Easy tips
Dec 7- Dec  13~ Dare, Chance
Dec 14- Dec 20 ~ Balance, Achievements in 2022

4 kommentarer:

  1. I comment on lots of blogs - whether they have commented on mine or not. Which might be rude. I hope not. If someone comments on my blog I do go and visit them and leave them a comment too (but may not visit again).
    Like you, I rarely make recommendations.

    SvarSlet
  2. It's definitely better not to recommend anything, who knows what people like.

    For the question: I guess what you're asking is if it's okay to wait for someone to comment on your blog before commenting on theirs?

    I thinkit's okay. I'm not bother by people who only comments on my blog if I comment on theirs. I think it's a fair way of doing things but at the same time, I wouldn't wait for someone to comment first to comment on their blog. I'll leave a comment if I feel like it whether that person had commented on my blog or not.

    Have a lovely day.

    SvarSlet
  3. I never thought about this. I just leave a comment if something has interested me and then maybe they comment on my blog one day and presto! A new friend is made.

    SvarSlet
  4. Because my time is limited (as is everyone's, of course) i seldom seek out new blogs to read, i follow almost more than i can keep up with as it is. If someone does come to my blog and comment, i do try to reciprocate.

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.