onsdag den 13. april 2022

Words for Wednesday - The Words

This month Messymimi is providing the prompts on her Meanderings.
She tells us:

It's my month to provide the prompts for Words for Wednesday.  Since it becomes Wednesday in some parts of the world while it is still Tuesday here, i am providing the prompts today, so you can work on them and post them when it's Wednesday where you are.

This week the prompts are the following words

prize
conversation
smell
citizen
vegetable
fail

and/or the following phrases

mountain out of a molehill (to make a big deal out of nothing)
a cut below (something inferior to the surrounding others)
a cold fish (someone who lacks empathy or emotion)

Please use these as a springboard, not a chain, and if you write a story, leave a link in the comments today or tomorrow so we can all come visit.

I am not up to writing. Easter holidays have begun, and as always we're busy with family and church arrangements. Plus my neck. It's not hurting so much any more, but still making me dizzy.

My A-Z Challenge writing is also suffering ... How do you tackle this: continue where you let go - in my case with J - or the letter of the day?


5 kommentarer:

  1. I would be tempted to pick it up from the letter of the day. If you take up where you left off, the pressure will be on to complete the alphabet. Pressure you don't need at this busy time and with your precarious health. Look after you, not the challenge. And I do hope that the dizziness goes.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I feel tempted to do this as well. On the other hand, taking up where I left could mean a chance to leave out some of the impossible letters at the end of the alphabet.
      Thank you for your kind words.

      Slet
  2. I did saw the words for wednesday words and sadly, none of them starts with the current letters or else I would have try to write something.

    As for the A-Z challenge, I would bunch letters together in one posts if I was behind but you can just go with the letter of the day.

    I hope your neck is better.

    Have a lovely day.

    SvarSlet
  3. Do what you feel is best for you, your family, your health. No matter how you choose to solve it, i am glad to read whatever you post. These challenges are supposed to be fun, not a chore, so just do what you can and want to do.

    SvarSlet
  4. I would just start with the letter of the day and fill in the rest whenever I could, or just leave them unfinished. I've never done the A-Z.

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.