onsdag den 27. april 2022

April 27 - The Words

This month Messymimi is providing the prompts on her Meanderings.
She tells us:
It's my month to provide the prompts for Words for Wednesday.  Since it becomes Wednesday in some parts of the world while it is still Tuesday here, I am providing the prompts today, so you can work on them and post them when it's Wednesday where you are.
This week the prompts are the following words:
Behavior
Comfortable
Bubble
Pluck
Share
Ton
     and/ or
Bear
Conversation
Line
Action
Quality
Carrot


4 kommentarer:

  1. And it is Wednesday here - but in May. I thank Messymimi for the words she gave us last month. All of them.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Already! I just realized I never posted the Words, so I hurried up ad did it before the next Wednesday came around. Here it's almost 8 pm now ;) And the Sun is still shining.

      Slet
  2. If you need to move on to WiseWebWoman's words, go ahead, if you wish to use mine, that works, also. Enjoy writing, and i'll enjoy reading whatever gets posted!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks. As it happens I used neither, or almost not. I feel more Unicor Farm stories wanting to be told, so I still hope to use at least some of your April Words.

      Slet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.