onsdag den 2. december 2020

WfW - 2.12 - Updated

   I can make a repeat of my writing last Wednesday: I have done this, I have finished that, in short there's no excuse for me not to sit myself down and write a chapter or two with this Wednesday's Words. But I might be suffering from writer's block or something. I feel like I'm just repeating myself when I try to write. I hope for an inspiration ... sigh.
  Well at least I can post the prompts, they might inspire somebody else.

  The words are provided by Elephant's Child on her blog. Today we were given:


alias
garden
rivers
enjoy
little
you

 
And/or

unusual
life
walls
serenity
mapped
madness


I don't know what happened, but this mysterious poem appeared in my poor head: I miss mapped.

If I had an alias, I would enjoy what little privacy it would give me.
I would walk through the garden, unknown by my enemy.
I could sail a river, climb a tree,
But my unusual name has marked me for life.
No walls can keep me hidden, no locks preserve my serenity.
You have given me nothing but madness and strife.

9 kommentarer:

  1. I forgot about WFW until I saw your post. But I haven't been writing. But I think it's okay to have writing breaks, even one you don't expect. I hope you get back to writing, something, anything and it doesn't even have to be about Susan and her friends.

    Have a lovely day.

    SvarSlet
  2. I am sorry to learn that the words are teasing rather than inspiring you. It happens, and I hope that your writing mojo returns quickly.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, it's nothing to do with your words. They are just fine. I seems to not be able to write at all, not only when using prompts, but all the time.

      Slet
  3. Coming back to the party later I am very glad that my good friend dinahmow spurred your brain into action. Into definite stylish action (sad as it is).

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, yes thiose words were made for sat things. Appropriate for the season her in Denmark at least I hope you enjoy better days.

      Slet
  4. They will come back, mine take a breather now and again and we can't force the creative muse or she'll run away further :)

    XO
    WWW

    SvarSlet
  5. This is good. Now I wonder what that unusual name could be.

    Have a lovely day.

    SvarSlet
  6. Sometimes i find that i have to make myself write anyway, anything, even gibberish and anything that comes up, lists, whatever. It seems to break through whatever the block is, although it can take some time.

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.