onsdag den 9. december 2020

WfW - 9.12 - No words

The Words for Wednesday for December is over at Elephant's Child. I cite a bit of what she tells us:
  It would be great if as many people as possible joined into this fun meme, which includes cheering on the other participants.  If you are posting on your own blog - let us know so that we can come along and applaud.

The words are:

Bent
Icon
Never
Quiet
Half
Hope
     And/or
Other
Mean
Particular
Little
Life
Anthem

I'm still hit by a writers' block. I have ideas, I know what I want to tell, but the words won't collaborate. So sorry.


5 kommentarer:

  1. I hope your block lifts. I miss your take on the prompts but totally understand.

    SvarSlet
  2. Have you thought of doing morning pages? You get up and write three pages while you are still sitting in bed, about anything that comes to mind, or about nothing. Sometimes it helps to get the blocks unblocked, because you can write about anything at all, even grocery lists.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Would be a great idea, but my mornings are busy, getting up and getting Owlets off for school. I can't linger in bed ;) And I can write other things, only not WfW - strange block. I hope it just goes away some day - soon, please.

      Slet
  3. I'm the same as you, the words are there but they aren't being written. Maybe you need a break from writing. I know I kind of do.

    I hope your inspiration/writing muse returns soon.

    Have a lovely day.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I hope the same for you. Gumpy posts on whatever and knitting Ta-dah's are not quite good enough ;)

      Slet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.