fredag den 18. december 2020

Tusal December 2020

For long I have not participated in the monthly TUSAL - Totally Useless Stitch ALong - originally hosted by Daffycat, but now migrated to Facebook. And that's the reason why I have not participated. I don't do Facebook much these days, and I most certainly do not go to my newsfeed which is one big mess because the neat RevertSite does only work on groups etc. not on the newsfeed any longer.

No more talk. Here's my December ORTs - only four days late:


Next years TUSAL dates:

13 January 2021
11 February 2021
13 March 2021
12 April 2021
11 May 2021
10 June 2021
10 July 2021
8 august 2021
7 September 2021
6 October 2021
4 November 2021
4 December 2021


3 kommentarer:

  1. Loving the collection of such varied colours and textures. This dinosaur has chosen not to play FB.

    SvarSlet
  2. It is fascinating to wonder what each color was used for. Facebook has always sounded like more trouble than it is worth.

    SvarSlet
  3. Thank you. I show off the finished works as well ;)
    Facebook is a bother, but the groups makes me stay. Where else can I ask about what I did wrong with my soap for instance, and have answers from all over the world within minutes. I am a member of a mushroom group too and some groups on PE and drawing and painting and weaving and a historical group from my and Susan's home town, and, and, and. I do not visit the main page (the news feed) any longer, but the groups are hard to live without.

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.