fredag den 31. juli 2020

Lissa's Paint Party Friday

Lissa at Memory of Rain is having a fun spot the differences challenge today

This is her original picture - for better resolution and to know more, go to her own blog - do this anyway, she has lots of beautiful art. My solution is dovn below- I don't know if I got all the differences, but I hope so.





*


**


***


** **


** ** **


Go and look for yourself at Lissa's place first


** ** ** **


** ** ** ** **


**

Lissa has a solution too - I've not been peeping before making my circles. Try and se if you can do better than me here

As I missed at least three things, you can do better!

**

**

**




3 kommentarer:

  1. You got them all almost. But I can understand not getting the smaller details like her mouth and bracelet because they're hard to see.

    Thank you for playing along. Have a lovely day.

    SvarSlet
  2. What a fun game. Makes me wish i could draw, too.

    SvarSlet
  3. Lissa's art blows me away. Some of the differences leapt out at me, and others took more time. A reminder that I need to stop and open my eyes (heart and mind too) more often.

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.