mandag den 18. juli 2022

Poetry Monday :: Ice Cream :: Corrected

  Diane - who has taken over the hosting of  this challenge - and Mimi of Messymimi's Meanderings - who supplies us with many of the topics - are also writing wonderful, funny, thought-provoking, ingenious and honestly well written verse. Go and read them!
  Karen of Baking in a Tornado has joined us in this crazy pursuit, and promises us at least a poem a month!
  SpikesBestMate often publishes a nice verse in the comments.
  Jenny at Procrastinating Donkey who has been a faithful participant, is slowly returning to blogging after her husband's passing from this world. Let's continue to send warm thoughts, good energy, and lots of prayers her way, now that her mum's health is in need of a prayer too. But still we dare hope that she will join Poetry Monday again.


-- 🟨 -- 🟩 -- ⬛ --

I am still bitten by the WordLit bug.

If you missed my post on WordLit I copy/paste:
As usual I have the idea from somewhere else. Anne E.G. Nydam of Black and White has, like me and many, many other, played Wordle for some time. Now she got the idea of making the Wordle into a free-form poem, or maybe a short-short story. You can go to her blog and be inspired too.

How to play - it's  something like MasterMind, only with words:
- A grey letter is not in the solution at all
- A yellow letter is a correct letter in a wrong place
- A green letter is a correct letter in the correct place
- A letter can be used more than once.

Ice Cream WordLit - A Wordle wannabe made in a DTP program: Thanks to River now without errors.



 - - - - -

Next Monday: Old Jokes

6 kommentarer:

  1. It is too early in the day and my brain is hurting. I will be back later (for the reveal if nothing else).

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Poor you, brain hurting sounds real bad. I hope you get better as the day grows older. Hugs from a very hot Denmark.

      Slet
  2. Okay, now i've got it! What fun, yes ice cream can be tasty of mocha or berry, or minty or whatever. Excellent! It is like a small, freeform poem.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks. Yes, you got it! and my "solution" MINTY is what I like best :)

      Slet
  3. So that first yellow N should be green? I love ice cream.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oops you have good eyes, yes indeed it should be green - I correct and put up a new pic *blush*

      Slet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.