lørdag den 12. januar 2019

Back to the Classics - Extra

Well, this year I'm not behind in my reading of the classics. I choose a book - The Trapp Family Singers - on J.R.R. Tolkien's birthday, and now; less than a week later, I have already read it and written about it.

Now do I really have to wait until February before I find a new book? Well It's me reading, It's my blog, I make the rules, and I re-make them to suit me now.

Whenever I have finished a book and written the blogpost about it, I get to roll the die anew. 







The die was thrown, and I got a 7. Now I've got to go hunting for a very long classics.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.