mandag den 30. maj 2022

Monday without Poetry

Today the topic is Memorial Day, which I'll skip as usual.
Memorial Day is not celebrated in Denmark, and as I am not one for praising soldiers or war efforts in general, no poeming will happen.

  - - - - -

Next Monday the topic is Yo-yo.

  - - - - -

Instead of a poem I'll post some photos from the past week.



Our view on our way home yesterday.

Pirate cut the watermelon the other way. It's pretty.


You can just see the sea in this photo.


Saying good-bye to the statue of Virgin Mary of Aasebakken after the pilgrimage yesterday.

6 kommentarer:

  1. Thank you for all these beautiful photos. It is way too long since I have seen or smelt the sea.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The sea is like your roos - a medicine to many evils.

      Slet
  2. We go to the sea soon, we hope.

    Thank you for the beautiful pictures.

    SvarSlet
  3. I love the beautiful design in the watermelon. Mother Nature is truly amazing.

    SvarSlet
  4. I know what you mean about a good support group. I feel that way about IWSG. Once a month, I connect with like-minded spirits. Keep on the good work!

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.