mandag den 9. maj 2022

Poetry Monday :: Music Works now, but still No Poetry

SORRY

  I committed the unforgivable error of reading others poems before writing my own. In this case Messymimi's genius poem on ... go read for yourself!
  This is why you'll have no poem for me this Monday. If something should pop up anyway, I'll update this post.

  As a consolation this drawing. Yes I have posted it before, but I hope you still like it. It's a depiction of my reaction when listening to my son playing Impromptu in Ges-dur by Schubert on the piano (notice the smile). All the flats have fallen off the staff, but the notes are the right ones ;)
  And now you should be able to listen to the music by following my link.





 Diane - who has taken over the hosting of  this challenge - also writes wonderful, funny, thought-provoking, ingenious and honestly well written verse. Go and read them!
  Karen of Baking in a Tornado has joined us in this crazy pursuit, and promises us at least a poem a month!
  SpikesBestMate often publishes a nice verse in the comments.
  Jenny at Procrastinating Donkey who has been a faithful participant, is slowly returning to blogging after her husband's passing from this world. Let's continue to send warm thoughts, good energy, and lots of prayers her way, now her mum needs a serious prayer too. But still we dare hope that she will join Poetry Monday again.

13 kommentarer:

  1. I hadn't seen that picture before and I love it. It depicts a beautiful music experience.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you. I hope you find the time to listen just for a short while. It's truly beautiful.

      Slet
  2. I LOVE this picture! I can absolutely identify!
    And a good picture is surely as uplifting as a good poem! ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you for this encouragement I'll be over and read your poem in a jiffy!

      Slet
  3. Smiling. And yes, I hear you. When I am participating in a writing challenge if I read other people's work before creating my own that is it for me. Feeling totally incompetent and inadequate I slink away...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Exactly. Thanks! I always try not to, but Messimimis poem sneaked up on me ;)

      Slet
  4. I love the drawing. Surrounded by sound! Unfortunately the link takes me to a message that the video is private. Is there any way to make it available to us?

    I have not felt the urge to write poetry until my recent post about worms being flooded out of their homes. Insert sad face here.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, yes it seems the video was rempved since I last saw it. I try oanther one and hope GDPR won't spoil it.
      I feel sad for you not writing poerty, as I loved your poems, The one about the worms was sad, butfit the topic.

      Slet
  5. The drawing is poetry in a picture. By the way, i followed your link to listen to the music and it says the video is private and won't let me see it.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you for this expression.
      The owner took down the video. I put up a new link. He is one of my son's idols, so he must be good ;)

      Slet
    2. I actually think the first link was my son playing the Impromptu at school. They clean up and remove old videos from time to time.

      Slet
  6. I love the drawing with music falling all around.

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.