søndag den 12. juni 2022

Owlets on Sunday (Sunday Selections)

This post can't really count for Sunday Selections, as it's not my own photos, only screenshots from the Owl-livestream. I promised to keep you updated. All 3 owlets are thriving.
The last peep to the nest was May 19, with Mommy Owl warming the hatchlings. Since then the owlets have been growing. Here are the best shots I have taken chronologically.


May 19 Same evening - Owlets alone. You might have to embiggen the screenie to see the owlets:


June 2 - playing peek-a-boo:

June 8, Full nest!


June 9, alone in the night:

June 10. I'm big!

... but compared to Mommy, I'm still small!

And June 12 - today - 3 owlets waiting for  Mommy Owl to come home and feed them!

All photos are stills from the Owl-Webcam. Courtesy of DOF (The Danish Ornithological Society).

4 kommentarer:

  1. Complete heart melters. Many, many thanks.

    SvarSlet
  2. They are so fluffy. I love how baby birds are so fluffy.

    SvarSlet
  3. Precious little things, and they have great parents.

    SvarSlet
  4. I watch the owlets and their mum daily, they are so cute! The first hatched owlet is one month old today.

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.