mandag den 27. juni 2022

Spam - Spam - Spam

There's lots of comments on my blog still marked as spam.At least one comment a day, but often as many as three. But I do not get any spam-comments, or hardly ever. This is to say that you, all of you, regularly end up marked as spam.

I do my best to set all comments free as fast as possible, but with time differences and life happening, some comments are bound to stay in limbo for hours!

I can only promise to do my best and hope that Blogger will soon get wiser!

4 kommentarer:

  1. I really hope that blogger gets its act together. I regularly complain to them when I have to release legitimate comments. And, at the moment, they are letting spam comments go through. I complain about that too.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I do the same - complaining when legitimate comments are marked as spam. I do not get much spam, which I probably will from now by jinxing it ;)

      Slet
  2. We're all in the same boat, so if my comments land in spam and take a while to get rescued, that's okay by me.

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.