onsdag den 16. marts 2022

Words for Wednesday -- The Words, No Story

The Words for Wednesday is a movable feast, celebrating writing.

This month, March, the prompts can be found at River's place Drifting Through Life.

And this is a The more, the merrier kind of endeavour, so Please, remember to follow the links, go and read other peoples' stories.
And please leave a comment after reading. Challenges like this one thrives on interaction, feedback and encouragement.
We ALL need encouragement.


This week's words/prompts are:


1. a cloud of dust settled around him
2. slapped in the face with a wet fish
3. I bowed my head and wept
4. I didn't know what else to do

Once again nothing happened when I sat myself down to write. And now I even suffer from dizzy spells, a recurring problem, bothering, but not dangerous. I hope writing will happen

2 kommentarer:

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.