tirsdag den 1. februar 2022

Januar i billeder -- January in Photos

Den første halvdel af januar i Uglebo kunne man se billeder af i oindlægget om  monsterplantens forfald. Nu kommer anden halvdel så.

The first half of January in the Owlery could be seen in the post Decay of a Monster. Here comes some photos from the second half.
-- 🎨 --
Uglemor deltager stadig i Simple Daily Drawing. Januars højdepunkter:


MotherOwl is still participating in Simple Daily Drawing. Highlights of January:


Den tegning, jeg selv synes, jeg tegnede bedst. -- The drawing of January, I think I did best.

Den tegning, jeg bedst kunne lide stikordet til.  -- I liked the prompt of this one best.

Domen efter at Malik havde været på besøg søndag den 30.
--
The dome after Malik, the storm had been visiting, Sunday 30.

Banankage. Når togene ikke kører - tak for ingenting, Malik - kan man ikke komme i kirke, og heller ikke købe kager på vej hjem. Og så må man jo bage selv.
--
Banana cake. When the trains are not running (Malik again) we cannot go to church, or buy cakes on our way home. I had to bake.

Et af stormes ofre, måske reddet. Jeg aner ikke, hvad denne lille stedsegrønne er for én, men den hang i en busk på en parkeringsplads, og bad om at komme med hjem. Jeg håber, den overlever.
--
An orphan of the storm, maybe saved. I do not know the name of this little evergreen. It was stuck in a hegde along a parkspace, and begged to be taken home. I hope it survives.

Identificeret til Chamaecyparis pisifera, Boulevard

4 kommentarer:

  1. How lovely Charlotte, I think my fave is the lighthouse but all are wonderful.
    XO
    WWW

    SvarSlet
  2. These are gorgeous. I hope the little evergreen survives too.
    I recently finished a book about women to have been responsible for lighthouses over the years, so that drawing speaks particularly loudly to me.

    SvarSlet
  3. So many wonderful lighthouses, both in the real world and in the litereary ones. I remember 4-Storey Mistake, where they have a summer holiday in a lighthouse; Anne of Green Gables, with Captain Jim in the lighthouse ... Lighthouses have always spoken to me. I wonder why there's no lighthouses in my Susan-stories.

    SvarSlet
  4. The lighthouse is beautiful and i also hope the little tree survives.

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.