onsdag den 6. oktober 2021

Words for Wednesday -- October 6

These are the words that Elephant's Child gave us:

Unsuitable
Ladies
Didn't
Crocodile
Home
Cards
     And/Or
Life
Wall
Appeared
Voice
Both
Slipper

And this is what happened to them:

It's unsuitable for ladies!
But we didn't see the crocodiles.
We sat at home playing cards.

We lived our life turned to the wall
Until suddenly a voice appeared.
That gave us both freedom and slippers!

Let's call it free verse with a touch of lexicography.

15 kommentarer:

  1. Creative and interesting - I love it!

    SvarSlet
  2. Smiling. I like the way your mind words. And admire your creativity (in so many areas).

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. My mind surprises me at times. I do not know where this came from. I just fumble along, and try to enjoy the ride.

      Slet
  3. Very nicely done. I don't think I could ever sit at home playing cards.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I can't either, but luckily fiction and real life do nopt hafe to be alike.

      Slet
  4. Not sure what this means but I like the way the words play together.

    Have a lovely day.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you for being honest.
      A loveæly day to you as well.

      Slet
  5. Blessed be the crocodile whose voice gave freedom and slippers. ;-)

    SvarSlet
  6. River gave me an idea, so I´m in today :-)

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.