søndag den 24. oktober 2021

Sunday Selection - InkTober 3rdWeek

I denne uge starter jeg med Sunday Selections og noget ORANGE til Life in Colour. Sushi, nemlig!

Today I'm going to start with Sunday Selections and something ORANGE for Life in Colour. What about Sushi.
.
--- 🧡 ---

En af sushierne hedder Orange drage. Min tegning og den ægte vare.

One of the sushi is called: Orange Dragon. My drawing and the real thing.




Mere sushi -- More sushi


Vi havde inviteret venner og familie på sushi - nu var det jo endelig muligt at fejre Uglemors 60 års fødselsdag, det i virkeligheden var i sommers under vores lockdown.
- - - -
We had invited guests and family. Finally we were able to celebrate MotherOwl's belated 60 years birthday.

--- 🍣 ---

En af mine gaver var et nyt "liv" - et kamera, ja igen! Jeg slider dem op! Og ud over de herlige sushi her, så var noget af det første det blev fotograferet, mine tegninger til InkTober and Simple Daily Drawing.
       Gamle indlæg om "nye liv" til Uglemor: 4 april 2013 (det brugte) og 1. februar 2016
- - - -
  One of my gifts were a new "life" a camera - yes once again. I wear them out ;) And apart ffom wonderful sushi, the first photos were my drawings for the InkTober and Simple Daily Drawing challenges.
  Old posts on a "new life" for MotherOwl: April 2013 (the used one) and February 2016

--- ✎ --- 🖋 ---

     Først månedens stikord. De overstregede var inden, jeg opdagede udfordringen. Dem med hakker ved har jeg tegnet.
- - - -
A picture of the prompts. The crossed out ones were the ones from before I found the challenge. The one with a tick next to them are the ones I have drawn.


     Der er 7 dage i en uge, men denne her mosaik har kun plads til 6 billeder, det vil sige, at de dage det ikke lykkes mig at tegne noget, der har med stikordene at gøre, kan jeg roligt springe over. Denne uge havde jeg ikke tegnet noget den 22. Egentlig havde jeg også lyst til at udelade 19. oktober, men på den anden side. sådan ser det også ud ind i mellem.

--- ✎ --- 🖋 ---

  There's seven days to a week, but the way I make the picture make room for only 6 drawings. That gives me the freedom to either not draw one day a week or to not show the one I think is the worst from the past week. This week I did not draw anything on the 22nd, and I did really not want to show anyone my drawing from the 19th. But well, real is real.


8 kommentarer:

  1. Happy belated birthday - and thank you so much for sharing your drawings.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you EC. I still hope to improve, drawing wise and other.

      Slet
  2. I'm not a fan of sushi. I really, really like my fish to be cooked. That dragon sushi drawing looks like a ring.

    Cute drawings, that sprout is certainly very cute. I like that ghost tree.

    I had more thoughts about your drawings but they just escaped my head before I can write them down, sad, but true, thoughts just slip away...

    Happy belated birthday!

    Have a lovely day.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. A lot of sushi are not raw fish. The Orange Dragon for instance is deep fried prawns (or shrimps - don't know the difference). Some are not even fish, cucumber, avocado, deep fried asparagus or chicken, eggs, mango ...

      Thank you.

      Slet
    2. PS: I'm quite curious what you had to say about my drawings, you're the best drawing artist I know. And as I know I'm not good, but have fun drawing I say "Full critique acceptable" here as in my writings :)

      Slet
  3. Wishing you many happy returns of the day, much fun with the new camera, and lots of time to draw and write and be creative since you are so good at it.

    SvarSlet
  4. I like your drawings very much, love especially the ghost succulent with the baby ghosts.
    Happy Birthday.

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.