søndag den 25. april 2021

Not Pink -- Sunday Selections

Life in Colour hosts a colour challenge. The colour for April is pink. It is so not my colour.

Even when I begin with a pink model, it turns out non-pink, as can be seen in this photo.
And yes I bought a new Women's weekly to get this pattern. I could not figure out how it was done.

The other pink thing I went looking for, had not yet burst its buds.
A Japanese Cherry tree - Sakura. I'm afraid it won't make it within the month of April.

These are also not pink, only almost.
Corydalis cava.

7 kommentarer:

  1. Very nearly pink. And lovely whatever their colour.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you. I hope the cherries will start blooming soom. They have almost everywhere else, but we live in a cold spot.

      Slet
  2. Svar
    1. Thank you. But actually no. I made one so boring I un-crocheted it again ;)

      Slet
  3. I never learned how to crochet. My mum tried to teach me once but I didn't want to learn, I just wanted to read books. I'm impressed with your circular thing. The cherry tree may surprise you, there are still four/five days left in April.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I taught myself crocheting some years ago. After I began blogging actually. It's quite easy, and how-tos can be found online.

      Slet
    2. Read books ... count me in, that's why I did not learn it as a child either.

      Slet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.