mandag den 1. marts 2021

No Poetry Monday

Dear co-poetists

Today you'll get no poem from me for several reasons:

- I forgot.
- I have some health issues.
- My creative juices are filled with Susan and her Birch Manor tales.
- I don NOT like peanut butter at all. This makes it quite hard to write about. 

As a compensation two photos taken at our local pond less than a week apart:

16 januar 2021


21 januar 2021



But still we need to be told the subjects for the coming weeks. Huge thanks to Diane of On the Border for providing them:
Be Nasty Day (March 8)
Pi(e) Day (what else would it be?) (March 15)
World Poetry Day (March 22)
Something on a Stick Day (March 29)
Read a Road Map Day (April 5)
Favorite invention (From Mimi) (April 12)
National Garlic Day (April 19)
The ocean or beach (From Mimi) (April 26)
The best thing about spring (From Mimi) (May 3)

And if you want to actually read some poetry,   Diane and Mimi of Messymimi's Meanderings  write wonderful, funny, thought-provoking, ingenious and honestly well written verse. Go and read.
  Karen of Baking in a Tornado has joined us in this crazy pursuit, and promises us at least a poem a month - may  we hope for more.
  SpikesBestMate often publishes a nice verse in the comments, and helps out at topic supplying.

  Jenny at Procrastinating Donkey who has been a faithful particimant, is taking a break due to her husband's recent passing from this world. Let's continue to send warm thoughts, good energy, and lots of prayers her way.

6 kommentarer:

  1. I share your aversion to peanut butter, too. Though I've not tasted it, I've managed a rather negative verse on Diane's blog, though I'm not proud of it - not one of my best. I hope you feel better real soon, Charlotte.

    SvarSlet
  2. I am sorry that you are unwell, and have been reveling in the stirring of your creative juices with Susan's story.
    I do like peanut butter - but it is not an essential in my world. And certainly not something which makes me wax poetic.
    Thank you for those beautiful (and very different) photos too.

    SvarSlet
  3. May you feel better soon! Save up for Susan stories, please.

    SvarSlet
  4. I'm so sorry you're having health issues, I hope they resolve quickly and easily.
    Looking forward to more of your Susan tales when you're feeling up to it.

    SvarSlet
  5. Thank you all. Spring is on its way, let's hope for more light in nature as in body and soul!

    SvarSlet
  6. These two pictures give me hope for the future! You live in such a beautiful place!

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.