onsdag den 10. marts 2021

WfW March 10 - No Words, just a Teaser ...

The prompts are once again at Elephant's Child but are provided by Hilary Melton-Butcher.

This week's prompts are:
Paucity
Inglenook
Heft
Yew
Pergola
     and/or
Greed
Madness
Myth
Traveller
Visualise

I have not written much, sunshine and lover back pains have made me stay in the garden much of the time. And I even have a lot of words left over from last Wednesday:

Dredge, Hedgerow, Curmudgeonly, Scruffy, Plying, Dolphins, Sea-cave

... I wanted to write a story about Susan and Knud returning to the Island, where Unicorn Farm was situated ... I'll update, when this happens. And I won't be reading any of your stories until then, sorry.

2 kommentarer:

  1. I am sorry about the back pain - but glad that sunshine has tempted you into the garden again.
    I look forward (of course) to reading more of Susan's story in the fullness of time.

    SvarSlet
  2. Praying your back heals up soon. You are right not to read other stories until you write your own, that's how i have to do it, to make sure i am not unduly influenced by other views.

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.