mandag den 22. februar 2021

Poetry Monday :: Favourite Word that starts with D

  Diane of On the Border is supplying us with topics for this weekly endeavour, sometimes with the help of others - If you have any good ideas, just say so in her comments section. She and Mimi of Messymimi's Meanderings also write wonderful, funny, thought-provoking, ingenious and honestly well written verse. Go and read.
  Karen of Baking in a Tornado has joined us in this crazy pursuit, and promises us at least a poem a month - may  we hope for more.
  SpikesBestMate often publishes a nice verse in the comments, and helps out at topic supplying.

  Jenny at Procrastinating Donkey is taking a break due to her husband's recent passing from this world. Let's continue to send warm thoughts, good energy, and lots of prayers her way.

  I have something more to ask of you: If you read this and the poetry of others, would you please leave a comment. Half - if not more - the fun of these challenges is receiving the responses of others
.


  Sometimes, when I sit down to write poetry, strange things happen. This time around a crossword puzzle happened.
  Why my poor head is up to no poetry, I do not know. I am in a contrary mood for the time being, imagine me being at least mentally something like a 2 year old, or a teenager. Don't tell me what to do ... I'll do the opposite - just because!
  I have no idea whether you think this is fun or not, but as no poem happened, I'll just publish this. The solution will follow tomorrow. There's no prizes except for bragging rights.



The prompts for the coming Mondays, it you'd like to join in:

Peanut Butter Day (March 1)
Be nasty Day (March 8)
Pi(e) Day (what else would it be?) (March 15)
World Poetry Day (March 22)
Something on a Stick Day (March 29)

8 kommentarer:

  1. I am impressed. Crosswords are beyond me. I can rarely solve them, let alone create them.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Creating is actually easier than solving. You know the answers ;)

      Slet
  2. I love crosswords, Charlotte, and will give it a go. I sometimes have a dry spell when I can't get started on a poem - and I think I may struggle with a few of the forthcoming themes. Still, onwards and upwards (I hope).

    SvarSlet
  3. What a fun puzzle, i have guessed a couple of answers, but i cannot wait for your solutions tomorrow.

    SvarSlet
  4. This is amazing! I love crosswords!
    The theme for March 8 has changed (I made a mistake, sorry!) March 8 is Be Nasty Day!

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.