onsdag den 10. april 2024

The Words for Wednesday - Only the Words, no Story.

This challenge started a long time ago. Now it has turned into a movable feast with Elephant's Child as our coordinator; and the Words are provided by a number of people.

The general idea of this challenge is to make us write. Poems, stories, subtitles, tales, jokes, haiku, crosswords, puns, ... you're the boss.
Use all Words, some Words, one Word, or even none of them if that makes your creative juices flow. Anything goes, only please nothing rude or vulgar.

 It is also a challenge, where the old saying
"The more the merrier" holds true.

So please, remember to follow the links, go back and read other peoples' stories. And please leave a comment after reading. Challenges like this one thrive on interaction, feedback and encouragement. And we ALL need encouragement.

-- 🏅 --

The Words for the Wednesdays in April are provided by
Elephant's Child.

For today we had:

Feather
Bookstore
Comfortably
Money
Deliver
     And/or
Exquisite
Nudge
Key
Stepped
World

I have been busy gardening in the sun and writing the A-Z chapters - I promise a long one tomorrow - but these words did not fit. I hope to use them later this week.

4 kommentarer:

  1. You have been busy and I understand why you haven't used them - but do hope you will get to them in the fullness of time.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I will use them in the coming - a bit more extended - A-Z chapters, starting with K for Kirstin.

      Slet
  2. Gardening in the sun sounds more delightful than trying to fit words into a story.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Actually I love both! But I can only use my time once ;) and after gardening in the sun, shopping and householding for the whole day, I am too tired to write next day's A-Z chapter AND use the Words for Wednesday. I will try to combine in the coming days.

      Slet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.