lørdag den 24. februar 2024

Siblings?

Rachel of Hamlette's Soliloquy is hosting a sibling stories week. She kicked it off with these 7 questions.
 
1. Do you have any siblings? - I have a younger sister. We are not very like one another at all.
 
2. Who are some of your favorite fictional sibling groups? - The Melendy family. The Pevensies, The children of Bullerbyn.
 
3. Are there any fictional families you wish you could belong to yourself? - The Melendy family.
 
4. Have you ever read a book that reminded you of your own family? - Yes one -- unfortunately it was long ago, and I do not recall the name of it.
 
5. What fictional sibling would you NOT want for your own sibling? - Any of the elder siblings in tales like Cinderella, The Miller's Three sons and the likes. 
 
6. Are you more drawn to stories about brothers or sisters? - Neither, I prefer mixed sibling groups. And even "extended sibling groups" involving cousins, nieces, nephews and friends as well.
 
7. What makes a story involving siblings interesting to you? - If they are nice to one another and experience adventures together that they could not have doen as single persons.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Interesting questions. I have five, four brother in between my sister and myself ('I'm the eldest). When Covid started one of the bros set up a family zoom. It's weekly and all six of us participate. We live in various countries.
    It's one of the most healing experiences of our lives. And it's 4 years now. We talk about everything, health, politics religion, family ancestry, our rocky childhoods and all our different perceptions of it.
    I count myself incredibly fortunate as this would never have happened prior to Covid.
    XO
    WWW

    SvarSlet
  2. I have one brother living and I choose to love and care about him whether he loves and cares about me or not. He's a rather difficult person.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. This sounds like a good decision; one that brings peace to your mind.

      Slet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.