mandag den 5. februar 2024

Getting behind aka Sunday Selections on a Monday

Do you know this: You thougth over some thing, planned and prepared.
And then you go to bed, wake up next morning and realize that with all the planning and preparing, you never got to the doing?
This is what happened to me and the Sunday selections yesterday.
and as a consequense Poetry Monday will be delayed as well.

Graphite black - the colour of February - or its many cousins, dark grey, antracite and so on are very in for the moment.
Just look at these photos, take while waiting for the bus yesterday. So many of the "public space" items are one of those colours.
... also most of the cars sport these colours, as do the bikes

... and my fellow travelers.



I hope to bring happier Graphite black photos next Sunday.

4 kommentarer:

  1. We all find ourselves late sometimes. You found excellent examples of the color.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. We sure do. Thanks. I hope for a more optimistic perspective next Sunday.

      Slet
  2. Black is prominent in may buildings and fixtures, clothing too. I like the "starburst" face covering. I'll have to work out how to do that.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, true. I find it's too much black.
      The starburst came with my photo editing program. It's a freeware called Photoscape. It's quite good.

      Slet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.