torsdag den 19. august 2021

World Photography Day

Today is World Photography Day. I cite from their site:
World Photography Day is an annual, worldwide celebration of the art, craft, science and history of photography. The next World Photography Day will take place on Thursday, August 19th, 2021. Be sure to share your best photos on social media and tag using #WorldPhotographyDay.

  I do not know if this is my "best" photo, but I like it.
  There's blue flowers, there's a bumble bee -- and I finally got a non blurry shot of those -- there's my home in the background.

10 kommentarer:

  1. Very beautiful shot! And the bee....
    Hope Freddie counts for my history-part.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Just add the hashtag for #WorldPhotographyDay and you should be good to go ;)

      Slet
  2. That is a beautiful photo. Thank you so much.

    SvarSlet
  3. What a glorious photo!! Thanks for sharing it.

    SvarSlet
  4. It's beautiful, what flowers are they? I love the colour of the wall of your home.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you. The flowers are Echniops ritro in botanical, in English Globe thistle. In Danish tidselkugle - which means the same.

      Slet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.