torsdag den 12. august 2021

Words for Wednesday - No Story

  Once again Wednesday has come and gone without me writing a story. It's not because I do not know what I want to write, the story is inside my head. It's not because the words are uninspiring - this week  David M Gascoigne has given us the following 10 words (published at Elephant's Child):

Aghast
Snivel
Beautiful
Magnanimous
Frogmarch
Spoonfeed
     And/or
Shoulder
Knot
Frenzy
Wicket
Wriggle
Visible


If those words are not inspiring, I don't know what is.
  But still - every time I begin writing, I can't find the words to describe what I want to say. I keep on hoping that tomorrow ...
  I am still hoping, and maybe tomorrow will be the day. Until then, go to Elephant's Child's blog and read all the good stories everybody else have written.

7 kommentarer:

  1. I am hoping that your muse plays nicely with you soon. So very much.

    SvarSlet
  2. I had no clue, either... Sometimes the words speak to one and sometimes they don´t... And as it´s supposed to be fun we should just take it as it comes, right.
    You got 100 points, btw :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Of course you're right, but it's a bother when you have a story inside your head and it won't go onto the paper. A kind of word-constipation. Sigh.
      Thanks for the points. I have had 6 children of my own, so I read 'Childish' ;)

      Slet
  3. I'm like you, I see the words but I don't know what to do with them. It's nice to have a break sometimes in writing.

    Have a lovely day.

    SvarSlet
  4. Sometimes you just have to write, and write some bad, ucky stuff to get to the good under it. Do what you need to, take a break or write bad stuff and shred it, but just don't give up. Not because we need a story, but because you have some great ones in you that have to come out.

    SvarSlet
  5. No need to rush a story, just let the words simmer a while, something will come.

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.