fredag den 20. november 2020

Vanter igen - Mittens again

      Så er vanterne færdige!   --  The mittens are finished!

Torsdag eftermiddag nåede jeg så langt!
-- --
This is how far I made it before it was time to prepare dinner on Thursday.


Efter aftensmaden strikkede jeg vanterne færdige, men så skulle der hæftes ender. Tid for overspringshandlinger. Det skete i dag, i det herlige solskin.
-- --
After dinner I finished the mittens, but sewing in the ends had to wait. It happened today, while the sun was shining happily.


Så meget garn var der tilbage - et sted mellem 3 og 4 gram.
-- --
This is how much white yarn was left over from the 46 grams I began with - 3 or 4 grams!

5 kommentarer:

  1. You judged the needs of the project well. Experience has its benefits - and I hope that you have more sunny days to come.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Just as WWW I have a digital scale. It help a lot, But I was prepared to ravel the first thumb if the yarn did not suffice. My scales is not accurate below 5 gram.

      Slet
  2. I have a little digital weighing scales which helps considerably on these tight knitting projects! I love the mitts.

    XO
    WWW

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes that's a big help. But sometimes you just have to hope anbd knit fast so as not to run out of yarn ;)
      Thank you.

      Slet
  3. Knit fast so as not to run out, that is funny! The mittens look beautiful and warm.

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.