søndag den 1. november 2020

Stones and Life - Sunday Selection

  In a bigger city than the one MotherOwl normally visits for shopping and so on, there's a group of stone animals. I always pass them going form or to the station. Now I remembered taking a few photos. I hope you enjopy these tiny giants.

  And in MotherOwl's normal Big town, we have stones like these. Only it's not elepants, hippos and bears growing through the cracks, but mushrooms.
  No, MotherOwl did not pick the mushroom, even if it's edible, it's in the middle of town. so we would not eat it. Let it grow!

4 kommentarer:

  1. I VERY much enjoyed the stone animals and the mushroom. Good call on leaving the mushroom where it is though. I shudder to think what it has grown through and what has 'watered' it.

    SvarSlet
  2. I love this post of those stone animals. I'm with you. I wouldn't eat that mushroom though I believe it's not poisonous.

    XO
    WWW

    SvarSlet
  3. Those tiny giants are wonderful and fun to look at. I think that little mushroom looks like a tiny umbrella.

    Have a lovely week.

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.