lørdag den 29. december 2018

World of Warcraft - my story

Most of you know of MotherOwl's secret vice. She likes to play computer games, mostly World of Warcraft.

Back in 2012 she heard about the IronMan Challenge. The rules were harsh and it seemed next to impossible.
We were many who tried and failed. Then one man finally made it.
The 28th of February 2012 Kripparrian made it to level 85, the then max.

I knew I'd probably never make it, so instead I began chronicling my advenures here: A Draenei Paladin's Musings.
I wrote the first chapter a long time ago, only a week or so after Kripparian's success. But I only finished my tale yesterday.


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.