tirsdag den 15. september 2020

Poetry Monday :: Books - Updated again

Poetry Monday has come and gone.
Diane of On the Border has once again showed off her equilibristic wordsmithery.

  Jenny at Procrastinating Donkey is taking a break due to her husband's ill health. And even if some of her latest news were a bit more positive, she, and her husband, are still in for some rough times to come.  Let's continue to send warm thoughts, good energy and lots of prayers their way.

Mimi of Messymimi's Meanderings has supplied us with this verse for Modays topic. And every time I think of books it starts running through my brains. Nothing on books will be forthcoming from here now or ever!

To be sung to the tune of Frère Jaques Mimi's words - not mine!

|: I'm a book-worm, :|
|: See me read! :|
|: Morning, noon and evening, :|
|: Guaranteed! :|

Well, maybe I could translate it into Danish: 

|:Jeg' en bogorm, :|
|: Se min bog! :|
|: Den er altid hos mig, :|
|: Dag og nat! :|

And next Mondays topic is An ancestor.

7 kommentarer:

  1. Smiling. Broadly.
    You have created an earworm here. A very truthful earworm.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, I did not write it clearyly. It's not I but Mimi who madt this terrible earworm.

      Slet
    2. I'm going to update once again to make it totally clear. I only made the Danish version.
      Sorry Mimi, I did not want to steal from you.

      Slet
    3. You did write it clearly. Blame my early morning brain fog. I KNEW that Mimi had created it -and applauded it on her blog already.
      Mind you, I AM blaming you for re-installing the earworm.

      Slet
    4. I'll have to live with that part of the blame. My brain is also not at its best in the early morning.

      Slet
  2. You did not steal. Imitation is the sincerest flattery!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. No, I did not steal. The "rules" for Potry Monday clearly states that you're allowed to cite others, my only mistake was to not write clearly enough, that you, not I did write those earworm lines.

      Slet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.