onsdag den 4. september 2019

Words for Wednesday - September 4 2019

  In September the words for Wednesday are given to us by Delores at Mumblings. These 4 posts, already auto-posted, will be her last ever, as a troll has made her withdraw totally and definitely from the digital world. I for one don't know if I am more sorry to see her go or angry at said troll. 
  I still seem to suffer from some sort of "delayed writers' block". The words and photos speak to me only after weeks of fermenting.
  As I don't think that my shortcomings should prevent anybody from participating I repeat the words here for all to see:

caps
fishing
storm clouds
willow
racing
ripples

and/or

blasted
scurrying
basket
intense
success
model T

2 kommentarer:

  1. The words speak when they are ready. As anxious as i am to read "the rest of the story," i will wait and be glad there is more to come.

    SvarSlet
  2. I too am angry and sad. In equal measure.
    The words are not speaking to me this week (perhaps because of those negative emotions).

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.