onsdag den 18. september 2019

Words for Wednesday 18 september -- No Story

  Today Dolores of Mumblings have given us three sets of four words. I have still a problem with her prompts, as she is closing down her blog due to a troll. Also Susan and her Unicorn Farm seems to have come to a standstill, but she still fills up my brain, so what is one poor MotherOwl to do?
  At least I can bring the words for others to see. If a story or two shows up they will have a post of their own.  

kindness
handicapped
blessings
fight or flight


and/or

gruff
spike
hurry
include


and/or

blind
chance
fright
frigid

6 kommentarer:

  1. I too am having troubles still. I have sent her a card, but will miss her inspirational presence here. I am angry and sad, neither of which fuel my writing.

    SvarSlet
  2. While i managed to finally put together a story, i'm grumpy about the whole situation. My stories get all confused when i'm grumpy.

    SvarSlet
  3. Our inner eye gets unfocused because of this troll.
    Go and read River's story and let us start "killing" some trolls.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Cindi's story rather than River's, but it is excellent.

      Slet
    2. My sincerest apopgies to Cindi and to River.

      Slet
    3. Not a problem. We all make mistakes - or at least I do.

      Slet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.