onsdag den 11. september 2019

Words for Wednesday - No words


  In September the words for Wednesday are given to us by Delores at Mumblings
 These 4 posts, already auto-posted, will be her last ever, as a troll has made her withdraw totally and definitely from the digital world. I for one don't know if I am more sorry to see her go or angry at said troll. 
  I still seem to suffer from some sort of "delayed writers' block". The words and photos speak to me only after weeks of fermenting.
  As I don't think that my shortcomings should prevent anybody from participating I repeat the words here for all to see:


THE SEASON THAT SPEAKS TO YOUR HEART

and/or

SO MANY WAYS TO SAY 'I'M SORRY'

Maybe you could say that I used the first sentence in this chapter of Unicorm Farm. At least I think so.


3 kommentarer:

  1. I am still in Delores shock, and the words are just sitting like a lump of stone in my brain.

    SvarSlet
  2. It makes me sad and angry, too. Why some people have to be poison mean is beyond me.

    SvarSlet
  3. "Words like a lump of stone in the brain". Yes indeed this is how I feel too. Let's hope we go from feeling this brain-constipation from sadness and anger to a willingness to write as a tribute to Delores and freedom.

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.