tirsdag den 30. januar 2024

Poetry Monday :: Flight

Today's theme for Poetry Monday is Flight. Poetry Monday is a challenge, normally hosted by Diane at On the Border. But from Monday, January 8, 2024, Messymimi and I have conspired to keep the chair warm for her, as she's taking a break due to health issues. We will each set the topics for one month, I begin with January, Mimi is gong to tackle February, and so on until Diane returns.

Yesterday I was caught by a dizzy spell - neck muscles playing tricks, so nothing serious - but still not compatible with writing poetry. Hoping it's still Monday somewhere, I present the shortest poem ever:


Flight  - it means to run away
Return to fight another day

- - - - - -

Next Monday's topic: Basket

10 kommentarer:

  1. All of us know that feeling. I hope that you are restored to health very quickly.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you. I hope too. Normally I'm as good as new in a day's time

      Slet
  2. Short and simple is good. Very nice. Feel better soon.

    SvarSlet
  3. Very good! Short and succinct and your point is valid. After all, discretion is supposed to be the better part of valor.

    I am praying you recover quickly.

    SvarSlet
  4. Flight can also mean travel I'd say. Flying off into the great unknown.
    I hope you are feeling better soon.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Flight can mean a lot of things, so yes, of course it can.
      Thank you.

      Slet
  5. Jeg er lige stødt på bloggen! Skønt!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tak, jeg elsker at skrive, og endnu bedre, at nogen læser, hvad jeg skriver og oven i købet svarer. Mange tak!

      Slet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.