søndag den 25. juli 2021

Sunday Selections -- 25 July -- Blue Edition

  It's time to link up with Sunday Selections, now hosted by Elephant's Child. Citing her for the rules: "The rules are so simple as to be almost non-existent. Post some photos under the title Sunday Selections and link back to me (Elephant's Child that is, not MotherOwl!)."

  Blue ... I love blue. And blue is the colour, Jude from Life in Colour choose for July. I have been hunting in my archives, looking for blue. It's not a problem of finding, but of choosing.

  The first if many blue glass drops. I found these, and some green and white ones as well, in a second hand shop. Since many other have joined my collection.
  They are - or at least started out as - the left overs from glass works, made for fun by the glass blowers and artists to use up bits and ends.

Blue and repeating patterns - two of my favourite things. (Blue bricks)


A blue glass mug, taken with the funny, colour exclusive setting of my camera. My mug for coffee breaks!

A lion - not a real one, of course, but a giant, stuffed one - hello Henry. It's here because it was the protagonist in a story of my Droplets: Blue Meets a Lion. Unfortunately this story is not online. It's a long and tedious job to prepare those stories for online viewing, and the number of readers are not impressing, to say the least ;)

Blue Umbrella is the work title of a haiku collection of mine. I don't know if I will ever finish it.

I am sorry for the rather downcast version of Sunday Selections/Life in Colour. It's at least partly due to a non-fave blue:
The rest of our summer holidays look like this (rain in varying amounts, but every day and almost no sun).
Graphics courtesy of Bedre Vejr (Better Weather), data by DMI

5 kommentarer:

  1. I like the blue selection - especially the lion. He is a little shy looking the other way.

    God bless.

    SvarSlet
  2. A beautiful blue selection. Including the rain (despite the fact it makes you blue). That much rain in summer is unheard of for us. And I adore Henry.

    SvarSlet
  3. While it's no fun to have the blues, your blue selections are lovely.

    SvarSlet
  4. This is a lovely selection, thank you. I also love blue (and teal) and would love to find glass drops in any colour when I get back to visiting thrift shops again.

    SvarSlet
  5. Blue! Makes me feel anything BUT blue!

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.