søndag den 4. juli 2021

Sunday Selection - Blue Edition

MotherOwl suspects that nobody reading her blog for more than a few weeks can be left in doubt as to what is her facourite colour: BLUE. This colour is chosen as the colour of the month at Life in Colour, and is furthermore the favourite colourof Jude, the author of that blog.
A quick visit of my photo folders gave me enough blue photos to last me a year of Sundays. Here are some of them.
This also links up with Sunday Selections, hosted by Elephant's Child.

What is more blue than a cornflower - my favourite flower.


This time it's the pot, not the flowers.

Weaving rag rugs - blue of course.

Blue from cabbage boiling - unfortunately not a durable colour.

Tea bag wrappers made into a bowl - mostly blue of course.

And my very own Hashi-bukuro (Chopstick wrapper) called Ame / Rain.


And last, but not least the grumpy GardenOwl.

7 kommentarer:

  1. Love your splashes of blue. The many different shades of green are my favourites - with blue (in all its myriad colours) close behind.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I am the other way around. Blue os number one, with green close behind, and then every other colour ending with black and orange in the bottom - shared last.

      Slet
  2. A lovely pick Charlotte. I do like those rag rugs

    SvarSlet
  3. These blues are wonderful. I love blue too.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's such a wonderful colour, maybe because of blue skies and the scarsity of blue flowers. Nice to see you again!

      Slet
  4. So many pretty blues, thank you!

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.