mandag den 10. august 2020

Poetry Monday :: Dreams

  Dreams - even special dreams - the theme for this Poetry Monday - comes from Diane of On the Border. She and  Jenny of Procrastinating Donkey are taking turns supplying us with a theme and crafty poems.
  Mimi of Messymimi's Meanderings also writes a poem for us to enjoy.

These days I'm dreaming of Sunshine for me and my garden!

Rain!
It was rainy all day. I could hear it all night, asI lay in my bed.
Now everything's dripping and drooping, and dreary and wet.
The brooks are all leaping, the rivers all run.
Every field had its water, every straw had its drink.
But there's apples still ripening and berries, I think.
So please, pretty please, can I have back the Sun!

- - - - -

Next Monday: Responsibilities.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.