mandag den 24. juni 2024

Poetry Monday :: Muse

Every Monday is Poetry Monday. Mimi of Messymimi's Meanderings and I have taken over the hosting duties, mostly the supplying of the prompts - only temporarily we hope - while Diane at On the Border is taking a break for health reasons.

This Monday's prompt is
Muse.

My muse has gone missing
Oh where is she now
I miss her and wish her
right back at my side

My muse has gone missing,
she wanders and roams
I  miss her and wish that
she stayed here at home

But muses are fickle
and will not be bound
I miss her and wish her
good luck on her jaunt.

 - - - - -

Next Monday: Canada Day or if this does not fit, you have Free Choice

8 kommentarer:

  1. Smiling - and hoping your muse comes back refreshed after her outing.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, I hope so too. It is the nature of muses to be inconsistent, I think.

      Slet
  2. I am sure that after resting your muse will return home refreshed as she said above and E.C. 🧡

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, even muses need a holiday no and then :)

      Slet
  3. Muses will do that, won't they. May yours be back quickly.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They will, notoriously unstable species. She will be back.

      Slet
  4. My muse appears to be taking a very long holiday, probably somewhere nice and warm.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It seems that the consensus is that muses too need their holidays ;) Let's hope they'll soon return back from enjoying nectar and ambrosia to stay with us again.

      Slet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar, og prøver at svare på alle kommentarer .

I am grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.