mandag den 1. august 2022

Spam - Spam - Spam - 2

A bit more than a mont ago I wrote and published this post. Nothing has changed. If anything more comments are marked as spam.
There's lots of comments on my blog still marked as spam.At least one comment a day, but often all of them! But I do not get any spam-comments, or hardly ever. This is to say that you, all of you, regularly end up marked as spam.

I do my best to set all comments free as fast as possible, but with time differences and life happening, some comments are bound to stay in limbo for hours!

I can only promise to do my best and hope that Blogger will soon get wiser!
And EVERY.SINGLE.TIME I notify Blogger via the in-blog feedback button.
This is deeply frustrating as I was told the  spam filter would learn, but I'm still freeing all of you from spam limbo several times a week. 

6 kommentarer:

  1. Sigh. Mind you at the moment I cannot use the in-blog feedback button. It tells me that my feedback failed to post. And yes, I have to release perfectly valid comments every day and it seems to take a particular dislike to some people. It flatly refused to post this comment the first three times I tried too.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, you seem to be right. This comment ended in Spam as well ;) I'll keep on telling them off every time! Thanks for your persistncy.

      Slet
  2. This have been messed up for a few months now. I wasn't even able to comment at all for the longest time! I've had to switch to Microsoft Edge for my browser instead of Chrome. That seems to have helped a bit...
    So sorry this is happening to you!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm using an obcure Firefox-clone browser. I can always comment - sometimes the comments disappear, but I blame this on our at times fickle connexion. But having to pull out commets from the Spam-abyss sometimes several times a day, angers me.

      Slet
  3. It's the same here, many of the same people end up in spam each day and have to be rescued. It doesn't learn, but it only takes me a moment and i figure to err is human but to really foul things up requires technology, so if i laugh at it, it makes my day a bit brighter.

    SvarSlet
  4. I often get comments in the spam folder too. Happens a lot.

    God bless.

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.