mandag den 3. juni 2019

Poetry Monday :: Stitches

Delores of Mumblings and Jenny of Procrastinating Donkey are taking turns hosting Poetry Monday.
Today's theme is Stitches (courtesy of Jenny).


Trying to defy the cyber-worms. I still cannot comment anywhere. See you later I hope.

If you expect a rhyme about needles, pins, and thread, you've come to the wrong place. For me Stitches was a glorious monster, living in Duskwood.

Whenever I met Stitches,
he made me soil my britches,
and leap for the ditches.
But my Hunter-alt itches
for all his famed riches.
So also she switches
her weapon and pitches
in combat. Beware of the glitches!
A party forms, which is
the way to kill Stitches.
The Hunter enriches
herself as he pitches
forward and twitches
in death. She got his Femur
Don't call her a dreamer.


 Here's a screenshot of my heroic Hunter from way back when.

3 kommentarer:

  1. A nasty, clever and totally unexpected take on the prompt. Well done you.

    SvarSlet
  2. I love it, MotherOwl! A new super-hero, maybe? :)

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.