A partial repeat - and using the Words. The Wednesday hex hit again. I copy/pasted this from River's blog
Tuesday evening, fully expecting to write something Wednesday - which
was then tomorrow, now it's the day before yesterday ;)
River wrote:
Since
it becomes Wednesday in some parts of the world while it is still
Tuesday here, i am providing the prompts now, so you can work on them
and post them when it's Wednesday where you are.
This week’s prompts are:
Mood
Peanut
Weakness
Novel
Ride
Jump
and/or the following archaic or seldom used words
Asunder (apart)
Nary (none)
Rantipole (behaving in a romping or rude manner)
I also made the mistake of reading Mimi's story ... I might succeed in writing something later on ... well Peanuts sparked off this rant!
I'm not in the mood to write anything. I'm bothered and bitter and someone even ate all the peanuts. Peanuts are one of my weaknesses, I have loads of weaknesses, but none of the others are to be found either - of course. This is not novel, as I do the shopping, and know what not to stock. Now if I want something to munch on, I'll have to go for a ride on my bike, or jump on the bus to town.
Well nothing is falling asunder just because there's no peanuts, or crackers, or gummies for me to munch on. Nary a person ever died from no crackers, and no matter how much I'd rather sit here or go and be the proverbial old rantipole down at the bus stop because my bus line is temporarily re-routed (the water-works digging) I'd better get off my behind and go paint my bathroom where I repaired some holes, cut down the creeping vine threatening my spouts, bake a cake for tomorrow, or some of the gazillion other things on my to-do list.
Ahh! this rant helped. I feel better now, and off I'll go and paint. See you, and thanks for reading.
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar, og prøver at svare på alle kommentarer .
I am grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.