onsdag den 13. marts 2024

Words for Wednesday ~ March 13

This challenge started a long time ago. Now it has turned into a movable feast with Elephant's Child as our coordinator; and the Words provided by a number of people.

The general idea of this challenge is to make us write. Poems, stories, subtitles, tales, jokes, haiku, crosswords, puns, ... you're the boss.
Use all Words, some Words, one Word, or even none of them if that makes your creative juices flow. Anything goes, only please nothing rude or vulgar.

 It is also a challenge, where the old saying
"The more the merrier" holds true.

So please, remember to follow the links, go back and read other peoples' stories. And please leave a comment after reading. Challenges like this one thrives on interaction, feedback and encouragement. And we ALL need encouragement.

-- 🀄 --

The Words for the Wednesdays in Mach are provided by
River, who has decided to use fewer words in the hope that more people might be tempted to join us.

Today's words are
:

Tinkering
Vagabond
Dreamed
Sometimes
Running
Choose
Sunday

I do not know why, but fewer words are not better for me, it makes my brain more prone to not produce anything. I hope I am the "odd owl out" here.

But River's accompanying picture was a scrabble board. I can do that. So here is an unfinished scrabble game for you to finish if you like. I used a few extra words. Can you find them?



4 kommentarer:

  1. Excellent idea! I see AGE, DANGLED, GO, USE, as extras.
    I remember a while ago I made crossword puzzles if a story didn't come to me.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank, you almost got them all. As a young one I made many crossword puzzles, now it's years ago. I think I'll make one in Danish next time I try ;)

      Slet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.