søndag den 31. december 2023

All the Colours of 2023

At first a disclaimer: I'm not going to keep up Colours of the Month in 2024. It did not work out as I thought it would. I would have liked to post at least a photo a month with the months' colour. It did not happen.

But a review of the monthly colours and some photos is still in order.

Månedernes farve ~ ~ Colour of the Months

January - Pine Green - an alternative view of our Christmas tree.

February - Signal White - the colour I did not use for my sweater

March - Salmon Range - dyeing with privet berries and thickseed flowers

April - Reseda Green - celebrating Easter and writing of ancestors


May - May Green - celebrating Common Prayer Day for the last time ever

June - Turquoise blue - sewing a new piano guardian

July - Golden Yellow - visiting the sand sculptures and meeting this golden beauty in the nearby harbour

August - Luminous Red - Seeing monsters in the weather graphs

September - Antique Pink - reminiscing about our stay in Germany

October - Dahlia Yellow - plant dyeing once again


November - Mint Green - complaining about the labelling of pick'n'mix candy

December - Fawn brown - Dead leaves still hanging on the tree at the place where I bought our Christmas tree.

And after this trip through my year in colour, I am tempted to take up Colour24 anyway. The format would be a bit different in as far as I would only announce the colour on the first (or maybe second) Sunday of every month; together with a Sunday Selections using the colour. What do you say?

2 kommentarer:

  1. It is up to you - but I have rather liked the additional challenge of using your chosen colour in W4W prompts.
    Happy New Year dear friend. A healthy, happy one for you and everyone you care about.

    SvarSlet
  2. I agree with EC, the additional challenge is nice. If it's too much work, or you would rather do it differently, please do.

    SvarSlet

Jeg bliver altid glad for en kommentar.
Jeg prøver at svare på alle kommentarer - og lover at hive alle kommentarer ud af spam-fængslet så hurtigt som muligt.

I am always grateful for all comments, and try to reply meaningfully to all of them.
I furthermore promise to pull your comments from spam-limbo as fast at possible.